The GYROKINESIS® Method is a movement method based on a set of principles with qualities also found in Tai Chi, Yoga, swimming, dancing, and generally dynamic and aerobic exercises combined with breathing patterns. Its main focus is the awakening and activation of the whole body with the purpose to reach a state of internal equilibrium and bliss. It acts on the extension, flexibility and strengthening of the spine, joints and the whole neuromuscular system. Through a series of exciting movements performed in a continuous rhythmic flow, it feels like dancing while also providing therapeutic benefits to the body.
By practicing GYROKINESIS® method you can:
· Connect and synchronize movement with breathing in harmony
· Develop profound core body strength and flexibility and expand your range of motion
· Revitalize your energy and make it flow throughout every single part in your body
· Cure chronic pains and free your spine and joints from stiffness or disorders
· Awaken your whole neuromuscular system
· Unblock and connect all parts of the body and make it move as an integrity
· Release tension and awaken your senses
· Connect movement with the center of your inner power and feel a state of internal equilibrium
· Activate your personal rhythm & give your body the integrity and elegance it deserves
· Create a deeper contact with yourself and enhance your well-being in general…
NOTES FOR THE WORKSHOP:
We will begin with a brief introduction to the Gyrokinesis method, and ease into a beautiful journey of rhythmic breathing and movement exercises in a seated and/or standing position to the accompaniment of music, that will help us to open the energy channels in our body.
The workshop is addressed to:
People of all ages, all abilities and all body shapes who want a flexible and strong body and a healthy spirit and generally seek a healthier and more conscious everyday life
Those who seek to strengthen and/or balance their energy
Those who feel their body stiff, are living with a disability or recovering from injury
Those who do sedentary work
People whose profession demands more intense body exercise (athletes, dancers, trainers, acrobats, actors, etc)
Wear comfortable clothes that allow for free movement and bring a bottle of water.
No prior knowledge is required.
Date: May 18, 2019 Hours: 16:00 to 18:00 Venue: GreenBlissYoga House
Duration: 2 hours
Price: 20 euros
Location: Karma Pilates & Fitness Studio, Giannou Kranidioti 10A, Nicosia 1065
For details about:
The workshop: (+357) 96596101 (Gerasimos)
Booking: (+357) 97606063 (Karma Studio)